View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,817 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2024 at 09:47 PM

I am so tired today. I took a 2-hour nap after work, got up and took my nighttime pills, ate a yogurt, wrote today's poem, and now I feel like it is time to go to bed for the night! Yeesh. I'm feeling every one of my 61 years tonight, and then some. I didn't even go for a walk today I'm so tired! Maybe I'll wake up early tomorrow all refreshed and go for a walk before work... I think I didn't drink enough water today.

I know I've always been a homebody, but lately I find myself quite envious of my friends who are full-time RV'ers. Like 3 years ago or something they sold their house and most of their possessions and took off in their RV, and never looked back. Right now, they both have finally found completely remote jobs, even more 'work from home' than I am, because I'm required to have a hard-wired, permanent internet connection. They just have to have internet and can work from anywhere, so they have now begun criss-crossing the country, staying in different campgrounds weeks at a time and crossing things off their respective bucket lists. Totally living their lives. I mean I know it's not all fun and games; they have had a lot of trials with their RV breaking down numerous times and stuff. But I'm still envious of the freedom their life offers them. No mortgages, no yard work, no HOA breathing down their necks... I doubt I'd be able to do it though, despite my envy.

Ok I'm rambling I'll be quite. Night couchies!

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight