View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,479 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2024 at 10:56 AM

So I get it I'm down. Victoria's mad at me for ruining a homeless person's life. She won't come out of her room, even before this. She spent a ton of money and has none left for her bills. She's supposed to be searching for a job but isn't. I feel taken advantage of without being part of her life.

My husband is depressed so he's eating all my food. I no longer have anything in the house I can cook. Hopefully we can go shopping when he wakes up.

I feel my sdit will have a better life with my parents.they're feeding her $90 a month food, taking her to the beach and adventures every day. We're as my dog gets $29 food for 3 months a bag. My big adventure is going to the store and laying in bed cuddling. Maybe the farmers market. But I don't have money for parking or gas to go on adventures daily. We use food banks how am I going to pay an extra $75 a month just on dog food. Even her fancy vet is a lot of money. When mine is $30 a month. I'd love having the money for her but even her training will be a stretch. I'm counting on her to give me a little independence. Plus her harness is $500.

I'm not even coloring. I want to take these coloring classes but can't. I want to learn how to draw. I have a chance to apply for art school but have no idea how I'd pay to get there or the supplies. So that's on the back burner.

I want to move but can't. I want a bath bench but afraid it will look stupid and be a waste of money. I want a wheelchair so I can go longer distances but even getting a handicap bus pass is taking forever.

I feel trapped, unappreciated, and just down. Zoloft isn't working yet.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
June08, raspberrytorte