19 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2024 at 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by precaryous View Post
I don’t remember how to do “trigger WARNINGS.’
++++++++++TRIGGER WARNING +++++++==

TRIGGER WARNING !+++++++++.

This is in regard to exploitation by a psychiatrist that occurred many years ago.

PrevT told me,

“He (AbusivePDoc) forced you to do something sexual...legally/technically not “rape”...but in all ways despicable and abusive like rape.”
——
1) WHY WASN’T IT R*PE? WHY?

2) Even if PrevT wasn’t calling it r*pe, she says it was still as despicable and abusive as r*pe.

I don’t understand why she didn’t talk to me more about it when I was in treatment with her?

It’s obvious to me now I was still confused by it because it wasn’t until years later when I started seeing CurrentT that it occurred to me that I still didn’t know what to call it. I was asking, “Wait, what happened to me??” Because I said, ‘no.’

I told PrevT (and the police and the medical licensing board and my civil lawyer and the sexual abuse advocate) exactly what happened,
Possible trigger:

I told PrevT that afterwards I felt ‘happy I could do that for him,’ after all. Like, I wasn’t hurt..or mad..or distressed that he had forced me to do something I didn’t want to do. How screwed up was I!?

And she never challenged me on it, that I can remember. She never challenged me with, ‘Pre, you said you couldn’t breathe....you weren’t scared?...you were *happy* about that?’

And, no, I wasn’t! I think I must have been in shock and disbelief! She didn’t make me think about it. Why didn’t she challenge me about it? Maybe there was a reason she didn’t? I don’t know.
Why?

And why wasn’t it technically or legally r*pe? ?
This sounds absolutely horrible. I’m so sorry this happened to you. If anyone tries to convince you it’s not rape even though they are intentionally trying to exploit you, do know that it IS rape no matter what and they are manipulating you into thinking otherwise.

I hope you’ll recover from all this.