Member Since Aug 2016
4,919 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2024 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
@Desoxyn

What do you know about CBD gummies? Like to promote better sleep and lessen anxiety at night , I’m considering trying them
Hey BB, sorry to hear about your relationship. I've been in hundreds of relationships and they have all failed, cuz I'm schizotypal and avoidant. I'm bisexual too. I don't like relationships because I have a distorted view on them - And I prefer to have my own autonomy, and be in my own head - Do tasks without people bothering me. I still can become very alone though.

CBD isn't the best for anxiety, it can work really well for some people.. It takes a while for it to build up in the system usually (Cuz of its 50 hour half life).

What I did, was smoke CBD flower (No THC) for a while, it built up in my system, and then I could smoke THC flower without getting anxiety - But if I start with just THC flower, I get a panic attack.

What really works for me though are "10mg CBD/5mg CBN/2mg THC" gummies - Those are nice and relaxing. 5mg of CBN has been said to be the equivalent of 5mg of Valium.

I'd just try 10mg of CBD (Without THC), and see how it effects you - People react very differently to cannabinoids =]
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird