Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,919 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2024 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Thank you, we’re still together. We talked through it.

I probably am gonna get ones with THC in them because I have smoked in the past and it never caused me any issues. It’s been along time though so my tolerance is probably very low now. But I’m gonna start with a low dose. Part of it is to relax, part of it is to feel good, part of it is to help sleep. The ones I’m getting are these that have CBD and 10mg of THC more for having feeling good and these sleep ones which are a combo 50mg CBD 5mg THC and 3mg melatonin

Also I’m getting a vape pen. Not for tobacco but for THC. Not like gonna smoke all day or anything but I do enjoy it occasionally

Marijuana is completely legal in my state
I did the vape pen in 2017.. It was waaaay too strong.. It's heavy stuff.. Shatter.. I have 1g of Pineapple Express shatter, and haven't touched it in like 5 years..

Just be careful cuz it can give panic and psychosis - Especially too much, and when you're still dealing with dissociation.

*Remember the warning - But otherwise, make sure you do research, and if you decide, have enjoyment.. No being put in prison.. We'll have none of that BS* =]
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote