Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2024 at 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I did the vape pen in 2017.. It was waaaay too strong.. It's heavy stuff.. Shatter.. I have 1g of Pineapple Express shatter, and haven't touched it in like 5 years..

Just be careful cuz it can give panic and psychosis - Especially too much, and when you're still dealing with dissociation.

*Remember the warning - But otherwise, make sure you do research, and if you decide, have enjoyment.. No being put in prison.. We'll have none of that BS* =]
Thanks I’ll keep it in mind, I’m also gonna just start with the gummies first because I want to build my tolerance first before I try the other stuff. I might actually just do the gummies and keep the vape pen for the future because I don’t want to set off my smoke alarm

I might wait till I visit my bf to try to the pen I’m getting , because at least I won’t be alone and will be with someone who’s used to it that I trust in case something weird happens. He’s smokes daily and has tripped before on lsd and mushrooms

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn