View Single Post
JaneOnceMore

Member Since Feb 2023
2,330 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2024 at 09:09 PM

I'm not doing too well. My mild depression continues, which is why i'm not posting much anymore, because there's nothing new to say. Today i took a shower and did laundry and took my dog out twice, so it was a relatively productive day and i'm not sure why i'm not more pleased. I went in my ZOOM social hour, so i had company for the duration.

It might be the dismal weekend with an incident with customer service over chat when i got slightly rude -- i wasn't profane or obscene or racist, just kind of cranky, but i still feel bad about it.

Then the next day i went in to my in-person mental health drop-in and had such anxiety that when a couple guys started talking about dentistry in the waiting area i fled as i am a dental trauma survivor. So that was a disappointment and a big waste of time.

I'm struggling to eat healthy and it never seems to end. I wish i would stop worrying about it. Eating a salad at 8:30pm is no solution. I'm sleeping well but i hear you @Scooter9 on the Seroquel hangover. I dread morning.

I failed yet again to quit Coke Zero. I figured out that if i order it in two liter bottles instead of cases of cans the grocery delivery service can manage to carry them up without fussing. When i was trying to quit i diverted myself onto a Mountain Dew which i haven't had since i was a kid. I had it at noon and was awake all night! Boy, that stuff is potent!

Hugs from:
bizi, Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Scooter9