View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2024 at 10:21 AM

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it's helping you, hopefully your stress! That could also be helpful with mindfulness exercises. Everyone has their own problems and it's hard for me especially recently to constantly scream for help all the time and not be so aware that other people are also suffering. That's one great thing about MSF is that it makes people feel they're not alone.

That white noise makes me calmer and is especially helpful now because I still can't feel a lot of co-fronters, but at least there's one right now. The noise helps take away that deafening silence. It reminds me of therapy when playing white noise on my phone near the airbnb bedroom door so other people couldn't hear us talking during telehealth.

I have a theory for the recent overload of what feels like thousands co-frontering and I think it saved me this time from trying to quickly end myself. Co-fronters change my personality, sometimes a lot. Like when Cayla used to co-front she gave me such peacefulness with her feminine but strong personality. But when I switch to that insanely disturbed suicidal part of me it seems almost nothing affects me, but if there's a zillion alters co-fronting then it actually has an affect on that part of me. Instead of going to the nearest bridge or overdosing on pills it made that part of me only make a post crying out for help post. But then it seems it took a lot of energy from all of the inner people to co-front at once, so yesterday they all slept. Idk that's my theory but think it's true. They're always saving my life. I should start talking to the inner people more, again. A lot of them are still very angry at me.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal

Thanks for this!
TheGal