View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2024 at 11:32 AM

Well I have said it before and I will say it again, as it is not a subtle point. When you talk to mental healthcare workers, who rely on a diagnostic manual called the DSM-5 which is a quite complete guide to mental healthcare disorders. There are some amazing facts, one thing you will not find in there listed as a disorder is being gay. I have seen a boatload of them, and it is always the same story; "You are gay, that is fine, it can be both genetic or happens as part of development, sometimes it is both. What you absolutely will find listed in there as being psychiatric/psychological disorders are homophobia and transphobia. The dang name even implies it, "Phobia," this is an irrational fear of something that is no danger to you at all. What really gets me is when there are those that try to charge the gay or transgender windmill using religion as their lance. I am a gay man and quite religious, if there are those that believe that for this reason, we will just see which of us does better on judgment day. My soul money is on me, as Jesus never mentions it one single time. That is right morons, I have read the DSM-5 and the Bible both, he. never says one thing about it. This is a systemic problem ingrained deeply in the roots of our society, when most people when polled say they are unconcerned about either. You have a small segment of our population that are fools and look for anything to blame for their problems, except the real cause, themselves. It is nothing but hatred, and totally irrational, those who are this way, I feel sad for them. They are so small and insignificant, the only way to make themselves feel better is to attack those they perceive as weak. Not great to attempt that with me, as you will find no weakness here.

16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Cantholdmyrage