View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2024 at 11:52 AM

Hey supports. Yesterday sent by cert. mail the close-out check for the condo's reserve study. After the usual diligence, selected a company based on their verbal promises. They were disrespectful, arrogant, and just simply wrong on several things in their report. I did my strongest to dissuade them misguided path and persuade them to write a report or study honoring and following our policies. No avail.

The law wanted it done, so check that box. We're going to lock it away and nobody will see it. In 3 years another owner or group of them can take it if up they want. I'm done.

Thus concludes my 2 yrs of service. Added to my partner's 5 yrs, we've been leading things here for 7 years. There are 11 other owners. None want to work but we're not stepping back in. We have a problem. Longstanding and common in condos, I know.

The rub is, unlike leaving the CEO post for a company, I have to continue to live where I led. This is my home, and we'll need to keep watch so they don't screw matters up. A huge less heavy load, but still a load.

So be it, And so It Is.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote