View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2024 at 07:42 PM

Thank you teenage nature girl for trying to get us therapy with our x DID T! Hope he agrees. I hope you front again!

Haha it feels so weird talking to yourself. ...speechless

Well today was interesting. We were "meditating" ...i guess, and i'm not sure if it was a flashback or not, but it was very real. Suddenly i/we were in a dark building, we heard a young girl screaming at the top of her lungs for help. There was a slight echo, so it sounded like we were in a large building, perhaps a vault, no windows. And we were a young boy inside a cage. But it felt like home, as if we were programmed that it was our home. Maybe it's not good for us to think about that until we get a therapist and get permission. But it came to us. Then after that there's a lot of missing time in the front.

Even though I don't know who I am, at all, and that's really concerning to me, I can feel deep down we're going to be strong and make it through this. IMO we were part of a very bad government program that should have never existed, and we survived! And we survived our older brother. We survived a very bad man in 5th grade. We'll survive this.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote