View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,571 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2024 at 12:42 PM

I went to get a shorter bar in my industrial piercing that I got 5 weeks ago. On the way there there were so many closed roads! I wasn’t sure how I’d get there never mind how to get home. I sat in Starbucks for an hour waiting for the piercing shop to open. They looked at my industrial piercing and said it doesn’t need downsized! That putting a smaller bar in would distort my ear. Saved me money but I got some plugs for my lobes. I hope they stay in. There’s an “O” ring on the back so they should. The way home did not have construction like the way there did. I’m glad I remembered that I could go back the way I usually come into town; it’s the way I go to go to and from church. Now I can’t forget to go to my OBGYN appointment this afternoon. I think she just wants to see if I’m still having regular periods which I am.

ETA: saw my OBGYN this afternoon. I told her that I’ve been having regular periods since the last time I saw her. She said “When is your body going to get the message? You’re 52 which is prime time for menopause!” I don’t mind having periods. I’d rather not be menopausal!

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Last edited by Moose72; Apr 18, 2024 at 02:55 PM..

Hugs from:
bizi, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte