View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2024 at 08:59 AM

I just woke up ahead of the alarm and turned off the upcoming alarm for today. So, woke up at 6:45 AM and am completely alert and well rested. This is such a rare feeling for me. Oura shoes that I fell asleep at 11:22 which means very fast as I went to bed at 11:18.

Then I woke up once in the middle of the night, and had a little plain kefir to quell hunger. Then I feel asleep again very fast and slept until now, logging more than an hour each of REM and deep sleep which for me is excellent and unheard of.

I was testing new wrap-around Bluetooth headphones and they work great. I will continue using them to make sure they are a solid product. Why do I care? In May I will take a vacation with my friend L who herself has just started using a CPAP and for budgetary reasons we will be sleeping in the same hotel room, so I want to be a BBBle to play audio without disturbing her. These wrap-around headphones work well under my CPAP mask.

Lately Ritalin has been working well and I will take it later today if I start feeling sleepy. Right now, I do not need it.

Good morning!

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow