Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2024 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
I can relate. L's not moving offices, but she's going to redecorate it taking out bookshelves, a desk, artwork, and maybe her chair. And she's adding at least a couch. She wants her room to accommodate a lot of people for when they do group meetings. And they have someone else designing the space! I told her I'm not bringing back any of her things until I know they'll have a home.

I think lighting a candle is an awesome idea. L wants us to do an extra session or a longer session to say goodbye to everything that's leaving. I don't know how to do that either.

I'm glad you understand, Scarlet. And sorry you're dealing with the office being remodeled--I see where that would be distressing, too. That makes sense to hold onto your things until you know where they'd go.

I hope you'll be able to do a longer session (or an extra one). When is she making the change? Maybe we can share ideas with each other. You and L already have some rituals, so maybe it will be easier to come up with one that works for both of you.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ScarletPimpernel

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel