View Single Post
ArmorPlate108

Member Since Mar 2022
1,018 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2024 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer View Post
It caused me to speculate, "Is this is her way of letting me know she isn't working and no longer has health coverage for herself, or shared insurance for the kids, and she's looking for an even bigger settlement? Or is she letting me know she has a new job?"
That would be my first thought too. Coverts have a special roundabout way of getting their messages across.

The other thought that comes to mind is if she's attempting a written smear campaign - trying to plant the false seeds that you're doing something inappropriate. Or maybe even hoping that you'll respond in a way she could use against you. They bait and fish a lot, as you probably well know

Totally agree with unaluna about habit and muscle memory too. It could represent a form of cptsd. In anxiety disorder, it's very common for someone to feel well healed, be subjected to an event or space where they were during the bad anxiety episodes, and have the horrible anxiety re triggered. It can even be completely subconscious to where the person doesn't know what the trigger was. I try to think of these types of triggers as passing shadows. They're there, they were possibly based on something at one time, but now they're really not much of anything. If you accept them for the passing shadows they are, they'll usually go on their way soon enough.

ArmorPlate108 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes, unaluna