View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2024 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardlady View Post
Jimi, a million years ago my vet gave me a high nutrition paste for a cat with a broken jaw. I don't remember the name, but I bet your vet would know. It's a brown paste that comes in a tube that looks like a toothpaste tube.
I force fed him broth for a week. Then I ordered rescue paste but by then he was eating cat soup. He has now nibbled his dry food. So the food scare is over. I feel so good about it. He still hates me, but as long as he is physically healthy I can deal with it. I don't force pet him, just to see he is well. He is just so cute. I can't take pics so I cant show you. I used to have an elegant black cat and then a european-persian-norwegian forest mix. So compared, this one looks plain. He still has something about him that makes him pretty. He doesn't have a common eye color but at this age it can change.

I sort of feel for the cats that were sold from that person, they were all poorly socialized and only the strong minded cats got attention. Jimi is a tender soul for sure, I do understand him.

Hugs from:
lizardlady, TheGal, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
lizardlady