View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2024 at 07:01 PM

I feel in such a state of limbo with the mold stuff. We had a potential remediator come out Monday, who said they'd have an estimate to us within 48 hours. I followed up with the office yesterday, the manager said they'd check into it and should be able to get us something soon, but we still haven't heard back. We had another place come out this morning, and they said they should be able to have an estimate to us by tomorrow (we'll see--not sure if he realized it would be the weekend). A third was supposed to come out today, but he called a couple hours before and asked to reschedule. He's now coming out Monday morning instead.

It's just stressful, like we at least want some idea of how much this is going to cost. And to get the work scheduled. Plus, the thought of mold and mycotoxins everywhere is really triggering to my OCD, which I cried about most of session yesterday with Dr. T (he had to cancel all his sessions for something that came up today--I suspect about his new office--so he offered to see me yesterday instead).

Also, D kicked a kid and hit a teacher at the end of the day of school today, which she hasn't done in a long time, so that's another thing going on.

And on top of all of this, D turns 13 tomorrow. We were supposed to have this family party (with my and H's sides), but H's stepmom, who was going to host, is still sick with the flu or something, so we're just having a small thing at H's Mom's. Then, my parents will watch her next weekend for her birthday, which will give us the chance to go out for our anniversary (16 years I think? Yes, 16--2008).

For those old enough to get this reference: "Calgon, take me away!"

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, ScarletPimpernel, unaluna