View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2024 at 02:34 AM

7 more hours till I have to head to work. Other than exercise I’m gonna take a shower. Also meditate. Might also journal some. Hmmm what else. Maybe look through my yugioh cards. And my chess strategy book. And read some. Idk I’ve got a bit till I go to work so I can probably do all of that. I’m glad I have work today though even though it’s a long shift. I need to get out and be distracted for awhile from my thoughts.

Gonna practice violin when I get home from work. I have a violin lesson tomorrow evening. I’m out of practice to be honest. I need to get back to practicing daily. On my days off I want to do at least an hour of violin. Preferably 2 hours. And on days I work 30 min to an hour depending on what shift I’m on. That provides a lot of meaning and a good outlet. It needs to be a priority again. Work, health/fitness, violin, my relationship, in no particular order are what I’m trying to focus on. Eventually I’d like to add friendships to that but I need to go places first and put myself out there in order to meet friends. I might try going to a card shop in a few weeks. Like a TCG shop (magic the gathering, pokemon, yugioh, etc) dungeons and dragons. That would be good to get into. Maybe find some place to learn how to play DnD and make some friends that way. That would help cause I want people with similar interests as friends obviously. I know there’s people I’d hit it off with. I just have no social life outside of work and my relationship right now and that needs to change

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Desoxyn