Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2024 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer View Post
She said, "one of the people at my work told me you stopped in and were asking about me. Please don't do that. In fact, as of two weeks ago, I don't even work there anymore."

That stumped me, because absolutely nothing of the kind occurred.

It caused me to speculate, "Is this is her way of letting me know she isn't working and no longer has health coverage for herself, or shared insurance for the kids, and she's looking for an even bigger settlement? Or is she letting me know she has a new job?"

When I asked her, in reply, what this means for health insurance, she didn't reply.
This was meant to intimidate and unsettle you. More unsettled you are, more likely you’ll agree to arrangements favorable to her to just end it

My husband’s ex did that.

She did it when they were divorcing but then she tried to do it long after divorce and when he already met me and was already married to me. She was blocked everywhere so she would contact him via third party saying that she’s alerting police because she is being stalked by him (we lived two hours away). Her evidence? She ran into my husband’s former lawyer at a shopping mall and was convinced my husband hired him to stalk her. Good times.

When they were going through divorce my husband was so unwell and so unsettled that he’d agree to give her everything so this horror would stop.

Your ex is playing nasty games
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
eskielover, RDMercer