View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2024 at 08:16 PM

I think SPG is onto something: reword the line. Sometimes in life I might say, "Joe, this is my friend Roy ... Roy, this is my friend Joe."

Getting into the next iteration of my laundry device crisis. Today, we finally got a new one after shipping the old one off to the insurance company. They say so they can test it and maybe go after the manufacturer with a claim. Hm, they can just as easily "discover" something and say we were at fault somehow.

It's in. Put on the 3 hoses with new washers. 2 hoses, 2 worked, one leaked. It was the hot water, so took it off. Big leak, the inlet must share water internally. Decided that the hose might be at issue, but before getting a new one decided to try faucet caps because we don't use hot water to wash clothes. That's what the device eliminated.

Sitting collecting my nerves and breathing before trying yet another round. Touching my Luck Charm. ...

Well, took more than it should, but got the cap on tight and no leaks. The issue was the threads on the plastic (really Maytag, plastic?) inlet. Washing a load now.

Case closed.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote