View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2024 at 03:56 AM

I have a violin lesson later today. I got in 22,500 steps yesterday between work and the treadmill so I’m giving myself a rest day physically. I’m just chilling. Back at the exercising tomorrow. Today I’m making homemade turkey sloppy joes in the crockpot. Other than that not a whole lot going on. Just a lot of violin practice before my lesson which isn’t until 6pm. After that gonna spend some time with my bf.

I managed to get someone to sign up for a credit card at work last night. And also got someone to sign up for our loyalty program. So that’s good. I’m actually enjoying my job. I mean it’s stressful and a lot of work but I can manage it. The people are much friendlier than at my last job. I’ve been there for 26 days so far. I’m trying to stick with it for 9 months then after that my bf and I are moving in together. Well I’m moving down there and I’m gonna be working at his job once I’m down there.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn