View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,915 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why is it that I'd rather listen to music than learn at this point. I am deeply feeling person.

All I need is music and mushrooms, ket etc

Cuz the world is too difficult. People are optimistic... But I fear. What happens when there is no ground beneath us.

Because there is no ground.. We're in space. I'd like to learn about pharmacology and such..

I hope AI fixes things. But also people need to know themselves, and love more with proper positive intentions and reactions..

Buddhism would teach me well.. Meditating.. But I'd rather listen to music much of the time.. I have to do what is uncomfortable, cuz then I'd grow more..

What is wrong with me, I'll never know, within this life - It seems like.. I just need friends - I have hope.. But I'm on the computer all the time. It's very unhealthy.. I tried to read today, but it has been the same. Worst is that my mom wanted to go for a hike - But I felt so hyper - In a mood where I wouldn't be able to appreciate the hike.. Cuz of the corruption news and conspiracy research... I've put myself into a strange world..

But I will come out of it much better, with time.. I'm finding solutions, slowly..

People need to awaken - But maybe I'm not as awakened as the people that know the things about society that I do, and musicians, while we were high on plant.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote