View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2024 at 09:59 AM

Oof. Though the low outside was 29F or -1C I needed the windows open all night. This is a hot building. I’m not the only one 3 out of 6 of us who play poker have had our windows open all winter. Except for that one week it was sub zero. I find most people like it cold to sleep. So we are not alone in preference of cold room, warm blankets. But for most of the winter I slept with only the sheet and sometimes my knitted blanket. This building is very hot. I wonder how much the heat has to do with my not sleeping well. I slept pretty good last night until the sun came up. It heats my rooms fairly fast. The thermostat said 78 but now that the sun is moving on it’s cooling down. Even with black out curtains the sun heats my apartment fast in the mornings. I find myself conflicted. I love sunshine, but not heat. But when it’s in the 30Fs I can’t run the air conditioner. It’s one of the draw backs of this building. I wonder if those of us with the open windows are all on the east side?

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Tart Cherry Jam