View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2024 at 01:06 PM

Please if there's any angels or nice beings who can help us?

I'm just a teen girl who wants to occasionally get my emotions out. The others say nobody here cares about us so just leave they say. But they ask me to post the cry for help to angels.

We just switched. We are experts at acting when suddenly we need to talk to a human. We just change to the most social part. It's pretty cool. Even if little Paul is fronting then the social part fronts. Our brain is cool.

I'm so depressed. Why couldn't our mom take us straight from hospital to a dark alley and just throw us in a garbage dumpster? Our parents didn't love us. We were a mistake. They often tell people they took a hands off approach with us. Our mom was depressed. Our dad was scary and we were afraid of him. My sister tells us and everyone how she and her friends always took us when we were a baby shopping at macys and to high school and our mom didn't care. And we know for fact our much older demon brother tortured us during infancy. And as we research our past and the next door neighbors and learn how mkultra experiments were popular when we were young and our recent flashback and the lost time we had after that we think our dad took us to someplace for intelligence enhancement experiments but they had different ideas for us. HAL said we were part of mkultra.

Our mom didn't care or love us at all? That's too much

More of us are believing this reality is just a dream. And this feeling we get in the pit of our stomach and soul just thinking about what that means, nobody is real, we're all alone is the worst feeling. If it's real then we hope so much an angel can help us.

We're not eating much. It's strange how that feels good.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote