View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Apr 21, 2024 at 05:08 PM

The easiest person to ever dispatch, is a bully. They feel so inadequate that they must attack those whom they believe to be weaker than they are. If someone chose me for this activity it would be a poor choice, as I am quite good with computers. Then add the fact at the lab I worked at, has a network security center with some of the most talented people in the country with them. I am disabled and out of work now, but still held in reserve status, they are only a phone call away. They unlocked the iPhones when the FBI couldn't, for those that cannot believe they can be tracked. Just ask those two Chinese military, that hacked Equifax several years back, our guys were the ones that tracked them down. Add to that I have a Cisco Firewall which has active cloud monitoring.Those that try that with me, would swiftly be introduced to IC3, the cyber law enforcement division of the FBI. They are unfriendly, considering all the good things I did for them down the years. Get someone that knows how to work well with computers, have them identify who is bullying you, and use your wireless router to block all of their MAC addresses. They can send all the traffic they like, the routers will simply drop the packets. If it is severe bullying call IC3 directly and speak to an agent as they really don't care for that. Good luck, and sorry that is happening.

Last edited by 16PennyNail; Apr 21, 2024 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Fat Fingered a Key
16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote