View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 22, 2024 at 06:48 PM

Work went well tonight. I have work again tomorrow at 6am to 10am so I have to head out to the bus around 4:45am. But it should be an easy shift cause it’s product placement before the store even opens so I won’t have to deal with customers tomorrow. Just unboxing shipments and putting the new merch where it belongs on the sales floor. I’m coming up on having been working there a full month.

I’m glad I started vaping thc , and am gonna get some of those CBD/THC gummies too. It’s a nice way to relax after work and sometimes on my days off. Feels good.

Anyway, I’m doing good. Oddly enough a lot better than before. The THC works a ton better than my anxiety meds. It also helps my mood and anger. Idk why I haven’t done this in so long. Like I went over 10 years without smoking. I only did it a few times when I was 16 but I never really got a chance to fully experience it and enjoy it in the way I am now. Back then it was just like because friends were doing it, or because I was trying to escape my problems. This is different though. I’m a lot more mature at 29 than I was at 16. I can responsibly do that and still maintain the things I need to do and want to do like work, my hobbies, healthy diet, exercise , my relationship etc. strangely enough it helps my impulsiveness immensely too. Like I was so impulsive for so many years and looking for ways to manage it but I never could, I’d impulsively quit job, end relationships, spend money, binge eat, etc. I don’t even have the slightest urge to do that since I started smoking a few days ago. Like at all. Which doesn’t seem like much but it’s a huge deal considering I couldn’t go an hour without struggling with impulsiveness before.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67