View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 22, 2024 at 08:30 PM

I feel like I need to find a support board for specifically bipolar and BPD cause those are the main things I struggle with. I’m diagnosed as schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. But I’m very much sure that is a misdiagnosis and it’s just bipolar and BPD. I think my paranoia comes from my BPD and my manic episodes from bipolar. I don’t think I have full blown schizoaffective. Like I don’t have hallucinations. They pretty much based the diagnosis off the fact that I had occasional psychotic symptoms outside of manic and depresssive episodes. But like I said I think those are from my BPD.

I like posting here cause I’ve been doing it for over 10 years but I feel weird sometimes because I feel like I can’t relate because I don’t think I have schizoaffective and I feel like I don’t fit in since my experiences are pretty different.

The BPD board on here is barely active at all. And a lot of the other ones online can be very toxic.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, falcon09