Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Apr 23, 2024 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
I hope you're able to get a hair appt scheduled, Lemon. What color are you thinking? I've always wanted to do like a streak of blue or something in mine. But I am probably too old for that now haha

I've still never tried bubble tea. It sounds interesting. Assuming you can get it without sugar, of course. I cannot abide sweet tea!
I did get a slot for this Sunday. I want a simple balayage. I have dark brown hair so just want some streaks of lighter colour, but not blonde tones.

Artie life is for living. The only limitations are the one you place on yourself. You’re not too old for it. If the blue streak is something you want to do, do it. Hair grows. I can understand the fear, but as you work from home it would be easier.

My youngest sister had blue hair in her first year of university. As I did it for her, it eventually faded into two block tones after a while- a hairdresser fixed it for her. I would always recommend going to a professional though if you can afford to do so.

I also got my eyebrows done. Just thought I would feel more confident, if I felt better about myself. I’m not into nails.

I used to wear makeup daily and wore contacts, but have gone back to being makeup free and with glasses.

I’m also taking a break from gym so as it got so tiring with my all or nothing personality.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight