Member Since Jul 2008
6,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 24, 2024 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip:

I used to have some great friends like that but they are long gone. Also there have been possibilities of making a new friend and then it didn't turn out well.
Same here. I still have just one real life quality friend, and if I had just ONE more it would make a big difference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip:
But now they've closed it again and I don't know why. And then they put in a port-a-potty in the lot just now. The last time that happened, some homeless people camped out and broke in to this place. I hope it doesn't happen again. The street parking was a problem while that little lot was closed, but it eased when it opened. Now we're right back into that crap again.
They are doing roadwork around here, and there's temporary no parking signs 9-4 weekdays. And parking is ATROCIOUS here, so I'm glad I don't have to park on the street.

And a gas station near me closed in January, as they are going to develop the very busy corner at a major intersection, and yet build another high-rise luxury apartment building. There's just the cashier's booth left, all of the pumps are long gone. But now it's covered with graffiti again (it was cleaned off once already) and there's a couple of tents there now. The buildings next to it were torn down years ago, back in 2019 or 2020, and they haven't even started doing anything. It's a real eye sore.

When they finally start, that intersection will be unbearable. I'll have to avoid it, whether on foot or driving, even if I have to go out of my way.

Ironic people are camping out on a site proposed for more (expensive) "housing".

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Apr 24, 2024 at 12:56 PM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, mote.of.soul, T4bbyCat, will19

Thanks for this!
will19