View Single Post
black-roses
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
119 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2024 at 03:34 AM

I think a lot about not what I want to be but also what I want to FEEL and that's safe and protected. I feel that when you're safe you're able to explore the world confidently and valiantly. I don't long for accolades, don't need trophies on a podium or endless cash to spend on golden toilets. I long the most for that safety and that ability to play and enjoy life. People take the world so seriously especially me maybe that's the shadow side of being a Capricorn lol I'm kidding im not sure that's why. In all my seriousness there's another side to me that very few people see only the ones I care about the most see the joking and fear spirited side of me. When I was a child I was even more carefree if there's anything that I long for the most but to be more like my inner child I feel stiffled in this fast place world. If seriousness is all that there is then it suffocates creativity and playfulness. So if I ask for what I want the most but to feel safe to explore the world with wonder and live life knowing I've touched hearts and inspired happiness. I don't know what job we'll help me most do that. I think the nurturing side of me that wants to help old ladies and my endless wonder for the experience that they have that I reckon is so golden. When I think of all the sides of me I wonder if there is a job that has all those varied activities that I can explore my personality whilst touching the lives of others. I wonder I wonder. It feels endless exploration but that's the beauty of life that if I live to a centenarian. I am going to do many jobs and be many things and defined in many ways. When I think of that I feel less negative about this part of my journey because it means that I learn more about myself. Now I know about my nurturing and caring side. If I was ever unsure of it I use know that I am creative and my mind is always filled with so many ideas that it's hard to confine myself to one job role. So I guess that's maybe why I've always found it hard to stuck in one role because I am so flexible. I guess when I think about that maybe I need to consider my need for flexibility for growth for evolution.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal, unaluna