View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,951 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2024 at 12:53 PM

I was throwing up so much last night from some Gatorade. I was coughing too because it was getting stuck in my throat and it was coming out my nose and there were these weird flake things coming out. I finally took one of my nausea meds I'm not supposed to and I fell asleep until 2AM. I took my AM meds and then fell back asleep until almost 8.

I drank a coffee today which caused me to throw up 3 times. I wish I could kick this coffee habit. But overall I haven't been in too much pain or nausea.

I have a few canker sores on the right side of my mouth from all this throwing up. It hurts to eat on that side. I hope I get this figured out before I do any serious damage to my teeth and mouth.

The girl I know who is faking dying in hospice posted another Tik Tok saying she is going home to start at home hospice. Yeah, sure Jan. You're going home because you aren't dying.

Man does my stomach hurt right now. I don't know how many times I've thrown up today. Someone told me their dad had similar symptoms and it turned out to be pancreatic cancer.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Apr 26, 2024 at 03:46 PM..

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Moose72, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte