View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2024 at 01:04 PM

Somehow the pharmacy was able to fill my diazepam, gabapentin and Lamictal, but not my metformin or Cymbalta, so I picked those up today. Strange situation. I don't know why Dr K's office won't approve my metformin or Cymbalta. I should probably call. I'll do that on Monday. I don't feel like doing it today. I'm not going back to the pharmacy anyway.

I'm in a seriously cynical/bad mood today. I'm PMSing hard-core and I blame that stupid morning after pill since it's like a condensed birth control pill and birth control pills make me PMS (reason why I can't take them). I have serious man hatred today. I see my therapist at 2PM. I'm happy my therapist is a woman! Tmi but I'm spotting and have bad cramps 😫. My friend told me that when she had to take plan B once she spotted for an entire month. BOOHOO.

I'm pissed my husband squirted inside of me and got to reap all the benefits, while I didn't even get off (it was the middle of the night. He was tired. It obviously takes me longer than TWO ****ING MINUTES.). And now I'M the one who's spotting and cramping and PMSing!!!!! Seriously, all men have to do is worry about their ****ing dicks.

Ugh!!!

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots