View Single Post
Crazy Hitch
ɘvlovƎ

Member Since Nov 2013
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2024 at 06:40 PM

Anxiety is still there today. Leaving in half an hour to pick up my eldest son I haven’t seen since February for brunch. Looking forward to the catch up with him. Then going to get some pants tailored. Then grocery shopping.

I’ve been keeping myself busy this morning by doing lots of tidying up. Did my bedroom, the main lounge and the entranceway. I still have the small lounge left to do. I helps keeping occupied. I don’t want to take my benzo for anxiety because my pdoc only gave me 25 so I have to use them in a real panic attack. Which Ive had to do twice since prescribed.

Tuesday is parent teacher interviews. The interviews will be fine, I generally find parents supportive. I don’t particularly want to be at work until 7:00pm though. I’ve been sleeping so much lately that’s a really long time to be stuck at work.

Having issues with our neighbour, again. Twice this week when our Labrador has barked he’s gone up to the fence to yell at him. Honestly the dog barely barks and when he does it’s for a short amount of time. Yesterday when I was at work my partner said he came to the front door. He didn’t answer. Now we’re on tenterhooks waiting for him to complain about our dog again.

Such is life.
Crazy Hitch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte