View Single Post
JaneOnceMore

Member Since Feb 2023
2,316 hugs
given
Default Apr 27, 2024 at 02:08 PM

All the junk i ate on Thursday came to haunt me yesterday when i had a very messy upset stomach for ten hours, starting at 4:30am. I didn't have any other episodes since mid-afternoon yesterday and thought it was over, but then i had another attack at 9:00am today FROM DRINKING TOO MUCH WATER! Christ, i just had about 200ml. I CAN'T DRINK ANYTHING!

I kept pop down okay yesterday from mid-afternoon on tho. Pop settles my stomach. But the caffeine kept me up all night and i finally got up for good at 4:30am again today. I napped from 6:00am to 9:00am at least.

I put out my tiny bathroom cups to serve myself fluids in. The advice is to drink a lot to prevent dehydration during a stomach upset like mine, but i find that's disastrous for me. I really have to dry my digestive system out. I have a caffeine-deprivation headache tho.

I managed one piece of toast yesterday. I tried oatmeal today and that's when i had the attack so i threw it out. I had one piece of toast later and kept it down, so i guess that's my diet for the near future.

Oh, well, i'm so overweight it's not like i'm gonna waste away...

I wonder if i will ever be able to eat normally again, or if my stomach is just broken...

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots