View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
9,499 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 27, 2024 at 08:52 PM

Another great day - I think since I finally released myself from my ex, things have just been getting better and better. Woke up early and had a good workout at the gym with my friend, then met my sponsor for lunch, (she drove an hour and half from Raleigh to see me), treated her to lunch at my favorite Italian restaurant because was the least I could do - had a great time we talked for hours - she invited me to spend the night at her house so we can go to her homegroup meeting and meet up with some of my old friends from the rehab I graduated from.

Then came home and talked for another two hours with my good friend in town and ordered us tickets to a cool play at our local theater that a lady at our AA meetings is playing the lead on May 16th. It will be also nice to support her and go to a play! Haven't been to one since I left New York.

Also made plans for a slumber party girls' night at my house Wednesday night - we'll watch movies, eat junk food and just have fun! She will be the second guest in my butterfly guest room.

Still watching the mania because I am not taking my morning meds, but I think I should just enjoy the good times.

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots