View Single Post
Revenge Tour

Member Since Apr 2023
87 hugs
given
Default Apr 28, 2024 at 07:50 AM

Good topic....

My high school biology teacher took a chance on me. I needed credit for his class to graduate and was failing miserably due to my own stupid decisions. Skipping school, not doing homework, the whole routine.

One day after class he had a talk with me and told me if I promised to not miss any more classes and at least got a D on the final exam, he'd give me credit. Remember, even if I aced everything from that point on I'd still have failed with flying colors.

Well, I attended and studied and actually got a C on the final and that's what he gave me for a final grade. He stuck his neck out for me when he clearly didn't have to.

It gets better. I still see him around town from time-to-time and we say "Hello" and chat for a few minutes. About two months ago, my wife and I went to a local restaurant and saw him there. We hugged and chatted for a minute. After my wife and I got our table I asked the server to bring him a drink of whatever he and his lady friend were having. We left before they did. He stopped me and thanked me for the drink. I gladly told him I'd been waiting 37 years to do that. He loved it.
Revenge Tour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, lizardlady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, mar dhea, RDMercer