Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2024 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Thanks for the comments. I know at first, when I replied to Scarlet, I said that could be a good idea. But now I'm wondering if it might just make me feel sad? I think it depends on how it would happen and how other discussions go about this. Like if it's more, "Fine, I'll just take it so you don't have to deal with it," that won't feel good. Or if he says, "Yeah, I can't fit it. Do you want it back?" I mean, it would depend on the context for that second one--it might feel totally fine if we have a better discussion about it. If I feel understood.

If I felt better about our conversations and proposed it myself--or if he suggested it--then it might feel different. I'm not sure if that makes sense, what the difference would be. Right now, I just know I don't feel good about things. And taking it back and sitting it on a shelf would currently remind me of those feelings. But maybe I'll feel differently in a month or 6 weeks, when the move would be.
In this situation, when you’re grappling with uncertainty and conflicting emotions Instead of trying to push away or resolve these feelings immediately, recognize that it's natural to feel ambivalent and uncertain in situations like this,

Try to create space for yourself. You don’t have to make a decision right away.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, unaluna