View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2024 at 04:33 PM

I used to get mine at Lenscrafters. They always had a good interest free lending for paying them off. Now I go to a local eye dr in town. Ugh, got those titanium frameless glassed last time. They have survived for years through branches on brush I hsve been clearing even knocking them off my face. I now use Care Credit for vet bills & glasses & things like that. Depending on the company you get 6 mo - a year interest free over $200 (US $). It comes in handy when I don't have the cash but can budget.

You made me chuckle about breaking glasses. I never had broken mine either but I fell asleep at my computer desk late one night & managed to crash my head into the desk & break my glasses. Ok, I was laughing so hard after that. Then I realized I needed to repair my glasses till I could get new ones.

Here in the US, if the prescription is over a year old they make you come in & get a new prescription.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna