Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,001 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 28, 2024 at 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip: I guess someone in the next apartment unit from me was taking a shower at that time. The sound of running water on the pipes were loud, but I couldn't sleep at that time anyways.
Glad I follow your thread, as it seems we have such similar experiences with neighbors, "friends", etc.

My upstairs neighbor takes his shower in the middle of the night. But last night he took TWO showers. I know I posted this before, but he has this annoying habit of turning the water on and off with such force, several times with about 30 seconds in between. I don't know if he's trying to save water or what. It's odd. It will happen 3-4 times, and I'm waiting for the next blast. I wish he'd just run the shower normally then be DONE. Anyway, once it was quiet I figured I could finally drift off.

Then he blasts the water again. I'm guessing it was about a half hour or hour later, but I make it a point not to look at the clock. It would make me more anxious and upset. Also he didn't go out last night like I hoped. Anyway the first time he used the shower, I couldn't sleep anyway so I was reading. But the second time I was ready, and he took another shower. Like in your building, there's no insulation for the pipes and I really hear the water blasting.

Years ago they repiped the building, so I saw with my own eyes how thin the walls are. They might as well be made out of paper.

One time someone was running the water continuously for HOURS. Drove me nuts. I don't know what someone could be doing.

Today we are having yet another hot water emergency, so the hot water has been off for hours so far. I hope it comes back this evening, as a long shower is my way to unwind from the day.

And I hope next week is better for you.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat, will19

Thanks for this!
will19