View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,044 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2024 at 09:36 PM

Right now I only have a case manager who is trying to get me into therapy sooner than the average bear, and she said she has an emergency line I could call if I needed to. I called it once I think a few nights ago, and she basically said "there are struggles, yes," and my *** just kept going on and on "yeah, but...""the struggles aren't worth whatever else there is." "is there anything but struggles?" "should I ease other people's struggles by removing myself?"

I don't sit there and accept a saying without a discussion of how it was meant to be interpreted and how I interpreted it. Obstinate? Maybe. I really just want people to prove they know their shyt before spewing it.

I'm afraid to call my case manager. I don't want to call for trivial things that may seem like a crisis to me at the time. I don't want to flood her voicemail. I don't want her to think I'm a needy bytch that can't do anything on her own.

But then I don't want her to ask why she's even my case manager because I don't reach out. I don't want her to not know whatever's going on. I do want her to be able to help.

So, at what point do I try to discuss something with my case manager or therapist when I get one that could be urgent or could be nothing.

Possible trigger:

So clearly I need some guidance in recognizing an urgent matter.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, unaluna