Thread: Roll Call 202
View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2024 at 10:36 PM

My paranoia is worse lately. I feel funny about saying anything to post. I don't feel well, I'm in horrible pain when I walk and i wish
Possible trigger:

I wish I could go home. I think I posted before that I'd like to take a vacation in my old apartment blissfully alone with my own bathroom, a coffee maker, a fridge full of food, a TV, etc. It would be amazing. I want to go home and get a cat. Maybe I can work out something with my friend where I could live there but not encroach beyond my own small room. I just want to go home. I'm so SICK of it HERE. Five people sharing 1 bathroom. It's a horrible situation now. One of my roommates died and I don't like the replacement roommate. I'd be so happy just to go home and live with a cat. Maybe my legs would get better.

That's the other thing here, I've been in crazy pain for months now. I started taking a supplement for it but I don't know if it will help much. There's a 3 week starter plan. I'm only on my 2nd week.

I saw a news story about a package having been sent with a cat in it accidentally. It's the crazy cat lady starter kit. The cat was ok!

I think I could be happy.

Sent from my moto g 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote