View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,044 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lotta food delivery drivers being hired, so tips included. My car is broken down 1.5 hours north of here though, but I'm sure there's at least ONE place with a company vehicle that won't drug test me (even when I don't do drugs I do drugs) and will hire someone that got out of jail a short while ago.

If I look outside of walking distance, I could work severely limited hours (with the normal bus schedule, depending on where it is, any time between 7am and 6pm), no Sundays (and we ain't in the Bible belt so, yeah, anywhere expects the ability to show up on a weekend. I guess I could tell them if they want me to show up they'd have to drive me themselves. One of my past managers drove me to work one day from the hospital after someone slashed my tires and split my face open so it's a thing that can be done), and there is a night bus that runs until 10pm that you can access about 10% of the city with.

I get it. Apply everywhere and show up to interviews and all that shyt and worry about the details of drug tests, criminal background checks, or spiraling and not having the greatest impulse control and killing myself or starting a fire or throwing hot oil on someone or something when we get to that bridge.

Hugs from:
unaluna