Thread: Divorce or Not
View Single Post
SoulBlissGuy

Member Since Apr 2024
12 hugs
given
Default Apr 29, 2024 at 08:11 AM

Thanks for the reply and I'm also sorry to hear about your recent split. I think I want to STAY together with my wife because I see the potential positives are still there in our relationship (spending time together, date nights, trips, fun activities), but I we are at a really busy time of life where we both have busy jobs and our kids are both in elementary school and in all kinds of sports and activities--plus we have two dogs. So, I'd like to stay together because I feel the things we love about our relationship are still within our reach but we just need to make a little time for "us". Maybe counseling would help too--we tried it once and it didn't really work because my wife made it into a competitive thing. Also, I enjoy being a family unit with my wife and our two elementary age sons. I think however my wife has moved on mentally--long ago. Currently I'm worried, worried about the many next steps--telling our kids, selling our current house, finding a new place to live I can afford and house my kids, shared custody, etc...
SoulBlissGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TryToBeBetter