Thread: Divorce or Not
View Single Post
SoulBlissGuy

Member Since Apr 2024
12 hugs
given
Default Apr 29, 2024 at 08:20 AM

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. It's hard to answer many of your questions--I've been with my wife for 16 years and married for 13 and often times I feel like I still don't know her completely, like I"m still trying to figure her out. Based on my experiences, knowledge and experience I feel like her ADHD does drive most of the unpleasant behaviors I listed in my initial post (gets bored easily, has seemingly endless energy, turns everything into a competition, holds grudges, verbalizes EVERY good or bad thing on her mind, etc.) Her beef with me/us is still a mystery to me somewhat. We had a talk a few nights ago and I asked her why she wants a divorce and she simply says she isn't happy and doesn't really elaborate on it--she says it's the same things as always, we don't communicate well, we fight all the time, etc...even though we do communicate fairly well and we DON'T fight all the time. She likes to be "the boss" and I feel like the last few years I've challenged her more in this department and she doesn't seem to like it.
SoulBlissGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rose76