Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,069 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2024 at 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
The idea of being responsible for human flesh turned me off being a manicurist, so i totally feel you. I had a friend who is a nurse, and i was like, how do you DO that??? She was like, how do you just touch computers all day long?!
There is definitely an idea about being comfortable with the responsibility of some stuff, but absolutely not others. I was fine with a job I was to respond quick on my feet to mechanical failures, fire hazards, suspicious or disruptive behavior, and just people doing stupid shyt that could get themselves killed, but could I trust myself being a delivery driver for packages or food or anything? Nah, driving varies too much from moseying down a backroad through farm land to being in a contest with others surrounding you as to who can exceed the speed limit the most without being pulled over to the constant stop and go at red lights, stop signs, and crosswalks of the city in like 20 minutes. I am that person that gets off the highway and takes a minute to realize I am no longer on the highway (don't worry I don't drive right now).

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna