View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Apr 29, 2024 at 01:43 PM

I’m back. I just posted a long thread on the Depression board.

Anyways, I’m looking for work again. If I can’t get a job soon, then I’ll give up & apply for disability like I should’ve done years ago.

Anyways, I did get a gre job interview but no one called me back. I think I got hired yesterday but now I think the guywho hired me changed his mind. I wrote about it in the Depression thread.

Anyways, one guy flaked on a zoom interview. He didn’t even bother to contact me. I emailed him & he said that he forgot & that he was moving. I still didn’t hear back from him to reschedule the interview.

The other guy was really weird. It was for an office assistant job at a metal shop. I talked to the iwner on the phone. He started complaining about his previous employers stealing & being on drugs.

He then talked about god & that he’s a good looking guy. He then told me to text him so I did. He didn’t text me his address right away. He said, hold on to your horses with a laughing emoji as it’s only Monday & I was going to see him on Friday.

Weird! So inappropriate too! He then texted me hus pic & the address & said something about tacos, lol 😆

I was desperate for a job & although he was weird, he seened harmless. He was to much though so I blocked him.

The old guy who I think hired me needs someone to help him with typing & housework, I asked him if I’m hired & he said yes.

This morning he wasn’t sure what his schedule or my schedule will be like yes & that he’d call me layer today or tomorrow.

Did he change his mind or not? Is this his way of telling me that he changed his mind indirectly?

Another place showed zero interest in me. This guy didn’t ask me any questions.

I know that my emails are a bit long, sorry, I had to vent.

Why would an employer play stupid games & act so inappropriate with job seekers? It’s rude & unprofessional.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated