View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,395 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2024 at 10:17 PM

I'm home now. Since it was an accidental overdose the week IP doctor said he saw no reason in keeping me. It was awful in there! The weekend IP doctor pretty much took me off gabapentin cold turkey! I had to BEG him to at least let me take 600mg before bed so I wouldn't have gabby withdrawal nightmares. And then he took away my midday dose of diazepam. I had to BEG him not to cold turkey me off diazepam completely too! He was insane! It was terrible!

So my anxiety was THROUGH THE ROOF because I was withdrawing off gabapentin and diazepam. I was sweaty and felt like I was crawling out of my skin. The only good thing that came out of the weekend is that he increased my Cymbalta dose, so I'm not depressed anymore, which is great!

My husband is now handling my meds for me. He has them under lock and key. Noelle and I are going to chat about what happened on Thursday when I see her.

Mostly I just feel stupid. Ugh. I can't believe I was that dumb. I could have killed myself! Thank you everyone for urging me to call 911. Oh my god. I'm never doing that again. My husband can manage my meds for an eternity for all I care! Seriously.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, June08