View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,971 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2024 at 11:56 AM

I'm hoping my GI appointment goes well tommorow and he actually does something. My therapist told me not to leave without getting an answer. I've already lost track of how many times I've thrown up today and I've only had like 520 calories. My mom and my brother have a wedding to go to in the middle of May and I'm hoping my mom doesn't think she has to miss it for me. I'm kinda in a pissy mood because I took all my PM meds yesterday at 11AM. Normally I take half at 1PM and then the Geodon at 5PM. But since I had thrown them up Saturday and Sunday I was pretty anxious. So now I'm trying to get back on track. Things are kind of a mess right now. I honestly just don't feel good.

I wonder if I can even wait until my appointment. I can hardly even make it to the bathroom because I'm in so much pain.

Kinda tmi, but I took an Aleve and I used the bathroom a ton and now my pain is manageable. I think I'll fix pasta salad and imitation crab for dinner. It seems light enough to keep down.

I don't know what to do. I felt good for less then an hour. Now my stomach pain is back to its normal self and I puked up my second zofran and I just took my last valium and its not helping my stomach since my stomach issues aren't anxiety.

So my GI doctors office just cancelled my appointment less then 24 hours before. My mom gave them hell but they didnt care... now I either wait it out until the 14th of May, which I can't make it through the next 3 days, or quickly find a plan B

We're trying to make some calls. Idk if we could just walk into the ER at my old place or not and get seen. It will mean several hours of being in the car and then staying at a hotel or at my aunts.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Apr 30, 2024 at 03:52 PM..

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte