View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,971 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2024 at 04:13 PM

Dude that ***** face receptionist had the balls to say "have a good day" in a cheery voice as I'm lying in a ball in bed pretty sure I have cancer or some ****. I have no idea what to do. I called my primary doctor and some lady said she would get back to us but that was 45 minutes ago. I am getting no where.

Should I just go back to the ER and demand they do every thing possible or do I head south to the hospital I had my top surgery at and start over with them?

If it does turn out to be serious do I have the legal rights to sue my current hospital?

Just fuuuuuuck this pain right now

I emailed my therapist since she and my family are the only ones who care. Maybe she has a suggestion that will work. I just took a second Aleve although those don't do much either anymore.

Got up to get a melatonin and I could barely walk. I took my temp and it was 98.8. Which I get isnt a legit temp. Back in high school when swine flu was going around they sent us home for that. Lol.

My mom turned the air on and I closed the blinds and curtains so I'm in the dark so things are a bit manageable. I think maybe I'll just skip dinner though.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Apr 30, 2024 at 05:27 PM..

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, VerMOZZica