View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
9,325 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pretty good day today. Got up really early and went down to probation - I really HATE going down there, I feel like such a criminal - days like this I don't miss my ex because all his charges were dropped, and I still carry them. Totally unfair.

But I treated myself to a Sausage, egg and cheese on a Kaiser roll with ketchup, salt and pepper and a hash brown and felt really good even though it was breaking my diet, I needed a treat.

Came home and immediately regretted it because I got REALLY sleepy, I really can't eat food like that anymore, it just does something to me. Spent the day working and catching up with friends, was way more productive than yesterday.

My friend comes over for the girl's night sleepover tomorrow, I am so excited! Will be nice to have some company here, and put the Butterfly Guestroom to good use.

Symptoms are manageable. Feeling calm and balanced the past couple of days because I've been managing 8-9 hours of sleep. Sleep really is the key to kicking this bipolar's butt, for real.

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte